Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Update for yesterday

No prizes for guessing what is still happening here....
This was my job for this morning but as I lazed in bed and finished my book....honestly I just could not put it down and I was so close to the end.......I ended up doing this  in the afternoon......not the best 
on a 30 deg C day!! It took me 3 hours but now we have sparkly blinds......which seems silly to me as they are pulled right up and hidden behind the curtains.....but anyway I know they are clean!!
Later in the evening I managed to get this stitchery on a cake board....
Some of the edges could be a bit tighter looking at the photo but I am happy with it, I need to get some felt today for the backing..
Last night I made this Christmas table cloth, good fabric for sending overseas I thought.
Off to do other chores now
happy sewing.





10 comments:

shez said...

Hi Sue love your stitchery that's a lovely pattern and that is a lovely tablecloth,enjoy your day my friend.xx

Fiona said...

oh well done with that cleaning job... done now. love the stitchery... never thought of using a cake board.. excellent idea...
Hugz

Leeanne said...

Well done on the blinds, it does feel good. Cute caravan stitchery.

Jacquie Morris said...

book vs blinds..... well done for doing the blinds :)
Oh love your latest stitching project, cute verse too :)
Oh your Christmas table cloth is wonderful! Love it!
Happy stitching :)
smiles :)

marina said...

a very appropriate stitchery I think!
very cute... did you try running a thread around the edge, like for a yo yo?
all that cleaning you deserve some extra crafting time for sure.

Helen said...

Well done on the blinds hehe...love the stitchery !

Michelle Ridgway said...

Good work! Love your stitching x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous stitchery Sue. Cleaning blinds is the worse job

Jo said...

Do you just gather up the stitchery over the board then back it with felt for a wall hanging.

debbie said...

Oh my, that fabric is adorable!! Are you sending it overseas? I will give you my address if you want ; ) xx debbie