I didn't have any strong interfacing so used left over wadding, which made it harder to sew, especially the handle and spout, but after some sewing and unsewing it is done...have to find a little flower to put on it I think....I have some but they are packed somewhere!!
I also made another pin cushion...the pattern is in the current issue of the Down Under Quilts magazine, along with some great Aussie Hero photos.
You can see I mucked up when I trimmed one of the half square triangles so it is NQR but I am ok with it.
I also finished off the stitcheries in the little frames
they are now ready for the present box. I also did some secret sewing but as that is secret........shhhhhh...can't say anything!
You can zip over to visit Wendy and see what the other FNSIers got up to. Thank you Wendy for hosting last night.