Saturday, October 17, 2015

Restful day

Today we are back in the UK and having a quiet time...I decided as I had brought heaps of hexies with me to sew that maybe I should get on with it  😄 so today I have been sewing up a storm...I have the hole in my finger to prove it!! Lol!!
these are finished..

and these are still under production...

Eve and Rose are busy with a jigsaw puzzle that is proving to be a challenge...
 
has been a gray old day today...not much sun but no rain as yet, so pertect for sewing.
Happy days.



7 comments:

Susan said...

You could probably do with a rest day after your travels.

Christine M said...

Sometimes you just have to have a quiet day. Your hexies look great, Sue.

Leeanne said...

Nice to be getting a spot of sewing in. I hope your finger mends soon.

Ondrea said...

Oooo hexie heaven. Good to be on the home stretch now.

Diane-crewe said...

the sunshine is coming from your hexagons x

shez said...

Hi Sue ,love your hexies,it will be good to have you back home my friend xx

Fiona said...

good to see you are keeping your hands busy!
Hugz