I have finished the sewing on the clamshells...yay!!! Now it is ready to get a backing sorted.
I had found several places where I must have snipped the applique thread on the clamshells while I was removing the gathering thread, hopefully they are all repaired now.
I made the teeny tiny hexies for the centre of Doing the Rounds, now I need to figure out how to get the card out of the fabric!
I have two of the shapes appliqued down so far
another heap of circles have been prepared ready to applique.
I have also done lots of washing today, is the perfect drying day, warm sunny and breezy, also cut the deadheads off the agapanthus plants...all in all a good day.