Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to everyone!
Today I find myself at home with the house to myself!!! Sons both overseas and DH gone to a chess club meeting. So some time in the garden - was suppose to be an hour...oh siren just going up the main road, always gives me a start!!!  So was supposed to be an hour in the garden but ended up being three - lots of weeds gone but body is a bit sore!! Ah well might have to have a soak in the bath later!! Hard life huh!! :-)

Lots more grass to get out but I am slowly winning!!

3 comments:

Tracee Perry said...

Happy mothers day....your doing a great job in the garden Sue. Enjoy the soak in the bath.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Enjoy your Mother's Day and enjoy that soak int he bath. hugs

shez said...

happy mother's day Sue and the garden is looking good.xx