Today I have been over to Barwon Heads to the Seachange sit and sew and managed to get the charity quilt for the Guild quilted. It was not without hiccups, the machine was not threaded properly so we got some interesting loops underneath, there was a lot of fluff in the bobbin case which made life interesting for a while, but we are learning as we go. This afternoon I trimmed and put on the binding, I decided to use the left over backing material as it is nice and bright.
Here you can see the quilting pattern we used.
And here the border.
Last night I finished the binding and tidied up the threads from the quilting