Saturday, November 7, 2015

FNWF results

After a long day in the car we arrived in Canberra...on the way I finished the edging on a KOGO blanket that Jenny had sewn together while she was here
all read yet to be sent off now....well after I cut off the endy wool bit!
Last night I sat and sewed some hexies, I needed to build up my supply of black hexies for the hexie quilt
FNWF is always a good motivator to get things done! If you go  over to Cheryll's blog you can see what the other Fridau  ighters got up to.
Happy stitching.

6 comments:

Helen said...

Lovely blanket and wow... black hexies ....well done ....so hard to work on that colour !!

Michelle Ridgway said...

I agree with Helen. Well done on the black hexies. Lovely snuggly blanket x

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

How great that you can work on your stuff in the car especially on a long trip....well done!

shez said...

Hi Sue I agree and you did well my friend xx

Leeanne said...

A happy productive evening.

Deb R said...

Your lucky you can do work in the car...a great way to make the time fly too!