the hexie quilt probably looks the same each photo but I have added some black flowers and some single black hexies to fill gaps.Have decided to add another row of hexies on the bottom, it is either that or unpick the black hexies on the outer edge, not something I am keen to do!!
I have also made progress on Minerva although again it is hard to see, most of the side stems are sewn down and several of the small circles. Now I need to sew down the central green stem, then on to the leaves!!
Jill has made amazing progress with her quilt
I didn't take a very good photo I am sorry but all the floating squares are on and two sides have their vine and leaves borders. Such a beautiful quilt!
Well I am off to pack some fabric and my machine, I am off on a retreat for a few days with some of the Bellarine Quilters girls.