I made the binding and attached it to the Aussie hero quilt, now I need to do the hand sewing and finish in the cotton endy bits
I got part way through this block and as I was ironing realised it was completely wrong, I had created a fish not a star!!
this is what I was supposed to be making!!
this is the block after lots of unsewing and re sewing!! These blocks are going into a dignity quilt some of the Guild members are making for a local care home. They are supposed to come out at twelve and a half inches, I have made two and they are both different sizes, not a lot different but not the same.
I also did a few leaves on the applique wall hanging, will slowly get back into it.
Heading back to bed now for a cuppa and a read before it gets to hot again.
Thank you for being the hostess with the mostest Cheryll.
You can catch up with the other FNWF'ers over at Cheryll's blog.