There was lots of sewing and unsewing today, I finally finished the first border for Betty's Medallion only to find it is too big. All the ladies here have had a look and a solution has been suggested so will get to that back at home.
Betty's Medallion as far as I can go at present.
After all the cutting I did and sewing, I realised I cut the flying geese units the wrong way, so have ended up with square in square blocks. I am not going to waste the fabric.
Last night's dinner was baked potatoes, coleslaw and onion and bacon cooked with capsicum, which was yummy
Followed by pavlova with berries, so yum!!!
Late yesterday I made this week's Anthology blocks
Today I have been working on the borders of the Old Time Medallion, more on that tomorrow.