Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Free range quilting

Hasn't it been a lovely day today....I have managed to wash the sheets, change the beds, walk the dog and clean the house...plus rescue left over roofing iron from the shed to make a raised vege garden...not sure how the making of is going to happen yet, but the wonderful shed construction man will be back in a couple of weekends so I shall be asking his advice!!
Tupai had his morning paddle...in his own private pool today!!  Lol!!

The flag was flying against a beautiful blue sky...

the tide was way out...farther than I have seen it before.....

and now I am attempting to free range quilt...had to take a break as my ears were cemented to my shoulders....had a cuppa and moved the bones about a bit....back to it now.
Happy sewing!

8 comments:

shez said...

Hi Sue it's been cold here,glad Tupai had his own pool,the water looks beautiful,i will ring you Friday my friend,see you soon xx

Ondrea said...

Ouch! I think you need a Chiropractor! You achieved a lot today. Well done.

Leeanne said...

Funny I can just see your ears cemented to your ears!

Elyte said...

I missed the loveliness of the day as I was working inside all day.
Glad you and Tupai enjoyed it.

Diane-crewe said...

apart from the house cleaning .. wonderful day and pictures xx

Helen said...

It was a glorious day hopefully another one today more visitors arriving. The Photos tell a great story !!!!

Fiona said...

looks like lovely weather for a paddle... love your free range quilting on that beautiful fabric.... it will be fun...
Hugz

marina said...

you and tupai definitely made the most of your sunshine.
happy quilting.