This week I have been in Gisborne, we arrived Monday lunchtime after stopping to see Tracee at Hummingbird Quilting to drop if quilts to quilt.
This was the sunrise the morning i left
We have all being sewing away
I have made a quilt top from blocks made by Jan from Bellarine Quilters
We were one block short so Margaret kindly made a block for me
I was going to put in a solid block but that got vetoed! 😃
Margaret's quilt she put together, fabrics from a quilty friends who passed recently.
Carkeen is making Pea in a Pod blocks
Another quilt top I put together with blocks made by Jan
Anither quilt top finished by Maria
Karen's quilt, she is working on the binding
More of Jans blocks put together by Judy, this one is stunning!
A quilt top Margaret put together, blocks made by Jan, border found in the retreat bins, I have to find another border to try and make it a little bigger.
Another quilt top made by Maria
I am now seeing hexis, but heading off to bed soon with a a cuppa.
Home tomorrow afternoon.
Happy stitching.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment, it makes my day!! Lovely to hear from you.