Today we have flown to Perth, I did some reading until the battery in the Kindle went flat, then some stitching
Perth was warm and sunny when we arrived
The Artisans in Drysdale are having another exhibition to celebrate the flora of the Bellarine this years topic is Fabulous Fungi. I made a piece from some photos I took while out walking, I was very happy the ideas in my head came out in fabric! It doesn't always work that way 😁
Jill from Bellarine Quilters is kindly going to drop my and David's entries in as we are away on that day.
I wanted a 3D effect and after a lot umming and placing and moving around I was happy. The poor green leaf here got tucked into the vacuum cleaner 🥲, it looks a little weathered!
Tomorrow I am off to Rottnest Island, hopefully to see a Quokka or three. So far the ferry is running, last year it was cancelled because of high winds.
I had better get sorted.
Happy stitching.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment, it makes my day!! Lovely to hear from you.