Monday, September 21, 2026

progress

I have started on the InkFortnight creations, using fabric until I get brave enough to try something else!








I have also finished two more children's Christmas quilts for SJOG.
I was given a Christmas panel by Tracee of Hummingbird Quilting and also used a jelly roll I had here. I tried to do a jelly roll race with it and it didn't work so I am happy it has now been used for something else.  


We have a portrait challenge at Bellarine Quilters due to be shown at the Quilt Show at the end of October, quilting us due to start when I figure out what to do!!  I also need to sew in the needle and cotton.
Under the Sea has progressed to the quilting stage




I am stitching around the fish, animals and stems so far .
I am off for a walk hopefully before another rain shower happens.
Happy stitching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment, it makes my day!! Lovely to hear from you.