We went to Wellington and had a look at the dam, painted at a cost of $2million i was told
The mural goes right across
The dam is low
You can absail in the old quarry here.
I also did an Ad Lad that was about street art
In Denmark
The church door was open so I peeked in
Heading north we stopped at Lake Muir (I think) the laje was very low
We had some company at our lunch stop
I will have to fix the sideways photos at home.
Then we arrived at Yallingup...I have been trying for sunset photos for three nights
I have been out geocaching and walking
This beach is famous amongst surfers apparently
Torpedo rocks to find another cache
Tonight was the best for the sunset
Tomorrow we head back to Perth and then Monday fly home. I am looking forward to being back home again.
Happy stitching.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting, please leave a comment, it makes my day!! Lovely to hear from you.